Clients We Win For
Make Digital Marketing Your Main Course
When you own a catering business, customers expect you to deliver an unforgettable experience. And we understand providing that experience takes hard work and dedication.
At 1SEO Digital Agency, we cater to you, just like you do for your customers. Through our customized digital marketing services such as website design, SEO, PPC, and social media marketing, we can help you stand out from the competition, book more jobs, and add revenue to your business.
If you’re looking for a way to grow your catering company and reach new customers, we can help.
Working with 1SEO has been an incredible experience thus far. They are truly a fresh of breath air! Very attentive, innovative, brilliant and the results have been incredible. We couldn't recommend them enough!
How many companies have been with their digital marketing company for over 10 YEARS??? We have! They know what they are doing, they continually improve to keep us up to date and relevant and they care about making us successful.
Hands down the best marketing firm around! The entire dynamic team at 1SEO helped us achieve our marketing goals by increasing our website traffic and targeting quality business leads.
I need great people. I’m getting too much lead generation thanks to 1SEO, that I need more A players. Can’t recommend them enough. My new website is OPTIMAL as well thanks to their staff! 5 stars all around.
Very responsive and informative. The employees are always there to assist immediately. I don't recall a time where a concern I had wasnt responded to in under a half hour.
View All Testimonials
SEO Strategies for Catering Companies
When someone hosts an event, it’s likely that they’ll look online to find a local caterer. With our effective search engine optimization strategies, we can get your business seen by the people who are looking for catering. Here are some strategies to get your name out there and boost your ranking:
- Keyword Research: Keywords are the terms that people are searching for when looking for your services. By researching which ones are used most, we can include them on your website to draw in potential customers.
- On-Page Revitalization: We make constant improvements and revisions to your site to make it more appealing and a better experience for the user.
- Accurate Business Listings: Google My Business is a tool that lets us manage how your business appears online. We’ll ensure you can get found by managing your account, monitoring customer reviews, and more.
- Targeted Outreach Strategies: We’ll tap into related online communities to help spread your brand and get your business seen by a wider audience.
- Link Building: This allows other websites to link back to your site, and it can help increase search rankings for your company.
PPC for Catering Companies
With the right PPC campaign, you can build awareness for your company and directly reach the right audience. Pay-per-click (PPC) is a form of online advertising in which you pay a fee each time one of your ads is clicked. It allows you to directly target people in your area who are already looking for catering. This means that you not only get leads, but they’re already prepared to book your services.
We can even tweak these campaigns to give you the upper hand. For instance, we can create a holiday or event-themed campaign, and your ads may appear when people search for catering for seasonal parties they’re hosting. This adjusted strategy allows you to take advantage of prime opportunities.
As the area’s best pay-per-click agency, we provide PPCstrategies that serve as an excellent way to reach out to past clients and visitors to your site. Called remarketing ads, these show up to past visitors while they browse the web to watch videos, read news sites, or any other online activity. This can help you to expand your brand and online presence, all of which leads to an increase in quality leads, and ultimately, more revenue for your business.
PPC campaigns like this consist of multiple techniques and strategies, including the creation of compelling and engaging ad copy, which we will use to promote your services. These campaigns also analyze data through:
- Detailed Reports: We provide you with thorough reports detailing your return on investment and identifying any ways to improve your ad campaign.
- Conversion Tracking: You want to know what happens after a customer interacts with your ads. With conversion tracking, we can see if they purchased a product, signed up for your newsletter, called your business, and more.
- Custom Reporting: Certain information about your campaign may be more valuable to your business than others. We’ll work with you to identify and provide the data that’s meaningful to you.
- Call Analytics & Recording: Tracking the amount of phone call leads generated by your ads can help us maximize your ROI.
- Competitor Analysis: We research your competitors to see what techniques and keywords they’re using, so we can give you the edge over them.
Social Media for Catering Companies
Was your buffet a hit at a customer’s recent event? Did you have a 5-star spread at a holiday party? If so, you deserve to show it off. If your company great social media marketing, you and your customers can share pictures, videos, and other memories that build positive associations with your brand.
This “word of mouth” function of social media also helps to get you easily found on your social platforms should someone post a status asking for catering service recommendations.
The social media specialists at 1SEO Digital Agency can help bolster your social media presence by managing your accounts on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, and run tactical advertising that gets your company more exposure.
Website Design for Catering Companies
Your website is what really draws in potential customers, and with professional website design services, we’ll make sure you make a great first impression to the customer. A sloppy, hard-to-use website connotes a disorganized company. But with a unique and sleekly-designed site that works great on desktop and mobile devices, you can put your best foot forward.
Since all catering services differ in their specialties, you should have a clear, easy-to-use website that shows off your work and gives your audience all the details they need to make an informed decision.
You also want your site to showcase the beautiful work that you do. Whether you’re creating one-of-a-kind dessert displays, or intricately designed main courses, you need to show them off. Additionally, customers should be able to simply and easily make reservations directly from your website. With the right web design, you can accomplish all those goals at once.
We can help you reach your objectives with the following services:
- Custom WordPress Design: We use state-of-the-art software to expertly design a site that’s personalized for your business.
- Mobile Site Development: Many people use mobile devices to make web searches. We can optimize your site to make it mobile-friendly on just about any platform or device.
- Print & Graphic Design: We feature a professional video production and website photography team to showcase your business
FREE Resources & Tools
- Treat Yourself Like Your Own Client. ...
- Get Out from Behind the Desk. ...
- Take Advantage of Online Directories. ...
- Prioritize Your Portfolio. ...
- Blog About Marketing. ...
- Get Interactive for Finding More Digital Marketing Potential Customers.
Digital marketing is basically applying all marketing techniques to digital channels. Different sources can be used to promote services and products like SMS, search engines, email, websites, social media and mobile devices.
- Develop your soft skills.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Tell your story.
- Don't be afraid to take criticism.
- Know your attitudes and values.
- Know your purpose.
- Understand how you can give value.
- Overcome imposter syndrome.
- Use live video. Video is one of the fastest growing forms of content on social media, and for good reason—according to one study, video can generate up to 1,200 percent more engagement than images and text. ...
- Utilize AI-based chatbots. ...
- Boost visibility.
- Step 1: Decide Your Strategy.
- Step 2: Kickstart Your Online Presence.
- Step 3: Get Social, Literally!
- Step 4: Focus on Building Your Brand.
- Step 5: Register Your Business.
- Step 6: Build Your Core Team.
- Step 7: Stay Updated. Stay Relevant.