We’ve found some trivia questions online to help you and your team have some fun while at home. There are 100 trivia questions and answers lined up for you to try to figure out and they span many different categories.
Evolved Contact 2 years ago 6 min read
We’ve found some trivia questions online to help you and your team have some fun while at home.
There are 100 trivia questions and answers lined up for you to try to figure out and they span many different categories.
How to play:
- 1. Get your team on a web conference, or fire them through one by one in your team chats.
- 2. Ask everyone to open an email to record their answers in.
- 3. Once the questions have been asked and everyone has their answers, get them to send their answers to another person in the team to score.
Sports Trivia Questions
This trivia section deals with record-breaking athletes and the history and rules of sports.
- 1. When Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls, how many NBA Championships did he win?
- Answer: Six
- 2. Which Williams sister has won more Grand Slam titles?
- Answer: Serena
- 3. Which racer holds the record for the most Grand Prix wins?
- Answer: Michael Schumacher
- 4. Which Jamaican runner is an 11-time world champion and holds the record in the 100 and 200-meter race?
- Answer: Usain Bolt
- 5. Which boxer was known as “The Greatest” and “The People’s Champion”?
- Answer: Muhammad Ali
- 6. What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
- Answer: Uruguay
- 7. Which of these events is NOT part of a decathlon?
- Answer: Hammer throw
- 8. Which hockey team did Wayne Gretzky play for in the ‘80s?
- Answer: Edmonton Oilers
- 9. In what year was the first ever Wimbledon Championship held?
- Answer: 1877
- 10. How many soccer players should each team have on the field at the start of each match?
- Answer: 11
Technology Trivia Questions
These trivia quiz questions focus on cellular phones, operating systems, the history of the computer and social media.
- 1. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released?
- Answer: 2007
- 2. What’s the shortcut for the “copy” function on most computers?
- Answer: ctrl c
- 3. What does “HTTP” stand for?
- Answer: HyperText Transfer Protocol
- 4. What is the name of the man who launched eBay back in 1995?
- Answer: Pierre Omidyar
- 5. What is often seen as the smallest unit of memory?
- Answer: kilobyte
- 6. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
- Answer: Hotmail
- 7. Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Explorer are different types of what?
- Answer: Web browsers
- 8. Is Java a type of OS?
- Answer: No
- 9. Who is often called the father of the computer?
- Answer: Charles Babbage
- 10. What was Twitter’s original name?
- Answer: twttr
Science Trivia Questions
This part focuses on the weather, planets and elements.
- 1. Who discovered penicillin?
- Answer: Alexander Fleming
- 2. What is meteorology the study of?
- Answer: The weather
- 3. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
- Answer: Venus
- 4. What part of the atom has no electric charge?
- Answer: Neutron
- 5. Which natural disaster is measured with a Richter scale?
- Answer: Earthquakes
- 6. What is the symbol for potassium?
- Answer: K
- 7. What animals are pearls found in?
- Answer: Oysters
- 8. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (in 1903)?
- Answer: Marie Curie
- 9. Which planet has the most gravity?
- Answer: Jupiter
- 10. How many molecules of oxygen does ozone have?
- Answer: 3
Auto Quiz Questions
These trivia questions are all about the automotive world including its history and modern advancements.
- 1. Who is often credited with creating the world’s first car?
- Answer: Karl Benz
- 2. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?
- Answer: Horse
- 3. Which companies are part of the Big Three?
- Answer: General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Ford Motor Company
- 4. What or who is the Ford Mustang named after?
- Answer: A fighter plane from WWII
- 5. Which company owns Bugatti, Lamborghini. Audi, Porsche and Ducati?
- Answer: Volkswagen
- 6. Which auto brand was the first to offer seat belts?
- Answer: Nash Motors
- 7. How many parts (screws and bolts included) does the average car have?
- Answer: 30, 000
- 8. Which car is often called the first muscle car?
- Answer: The Pontiac GTO
- 9. In what year was the Corvette introduced?
- Answer: 1953
- 10. What does BMW stand for (in English)?
- Answer: Bavarian Motor Works
Food & Drink Trivia Questions
This trivia quiz question and answers section is about different names for food and dishes from around the world.
- 1. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
- Answer: Brazil
- 2. What is the common name for dried plums?
- Answer: Prunes
- 3. Which country invented tea?
- Answer: China
- 4. What name does deer meat go by?
- Answer: Venison
- 5. Which kind of alcohol is Russia notoriously known for?
- Answer: Vodka
- 6. What other name does “corn” go by?
- Answer: Maize
- 7. What is the national dish of Spain?
- Answer: Paella
- 8. Which European nation was said to invent hot dogs?
- Answer: Germany
- 9. What’s the primary ingredient in hummus?
- Answer: Chickpeas
- 10. Which country is responsible for giving us pizza and pasta?
- Answer: Italy
Health Trivia Game
These trivia questions focus on the body’s systems, organs and diseases.
- 1. Which organ has four chambers?
- Answer: The heart
- 2. In which body part can you find the femur?
- Answer: Leg
- 3. About how many taste buds does the average human tongue have?
- Answer: 10, 000
- 4. What percentage of our bodies is made up of water?
- Answer: 60-65%
- 5. Which element is said to keep bones strong?
- Answer: Calcium
- 6. What does the acronym AIDS stand for?
- Answer: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- 7. How many times does the heart beat per day?
- Answer: More than 100 000
- 8. What is your body’s largest organ?
- Answer: The skin
- 9. What kind of cells are found in the brain?
- Answer: Neurons
- 10. Which bone are babies born without?
- Answer: Knee cap
Geography Trivia Questions
These trivia questions will take you on a tour around the world.
- 1. Which continent is the largest?
- Answer: Asia
- 2. Which of the Seven Wonders is located in Egypt?
- Answer: The Pyramids of Giza
- 3. What is the name of the thin, but long country that spans more than half of the western coast of South America?
- Answer: Chile
- 4. Which American state is the largest (by area)?
- Answer: Alaska
- 5. What is the capital of New Zealand?
- Answer: Wellington
- 6. Which desert is the largest in the world?
- Answer: The Sahara Desert
- 7. What is the name of the world’s longest river?
- Answer: The Nile
- 8. Which two countries share the longest (or largest) international border?
- Answer: Canada and the USA
- 9. Which city in India would you find the Taj Mahal in?
- Answer: Agra
- 10. What is the smallest country in the world?
- Answer: Vatican City
Music Trivia Game
The music trivia questions will test your knowledge about songs and artists across many genres.
- 1. Which name is rapper Sean Combs better known by?
- Answer: P. Diddy
- 2. What was the name of the group Justin Timberlake used to be part of?
- Answer: N’ SYNC
- 3. Which musical legend is Jay-Z married to?
- Answer: Beyonce
- 4. What was the name of the rock band formed by Jimmy Page?
- Answer: Led Zeppelin
- 5. How many Grammys does John Legend have?
- Answer: Ten
- 6. Which British girl group had a member by the name of Mel B?
- Answer: Spice Girls
- 7. Which country did AC/DC originate in?
- Answer: Australia
- 8. What genre of music did Taylor Swift start in?
- Answer: Country
- 9. Which song by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has the most views (of all time) on YouTube?
- Answer: Despacito
- 10. Who was the lead singer of the iconic ‘80s band, Culture Club?
- Answer: Boy George
Movies & TV Quiz Questions
The trivia game questions are all entertainment-based
- 1. What is the name of the song that Queen Elsa sings as she builds her ice castle in the movie Frozen?
- Answer: Let It Go
- 2. Which popular TV show featured house Targaryen and Stark?
- Answer: Game of Thrones
- 3. How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in?
- Answer: 7
- 4. What was the name of the family who starred in 7th Heaven?
- Answer: The Camdens
- 5. Which Indiana Jones movie was released back in 1984?
- Answer: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- 6. Which iconic TV featured the main characters, Samantha, Carrie, Cynthia and Charlotte?
- Answer: Sex and the City
- 7. How many Lord of the Rings films are there?
- Answer: 3
- 8. Which cartoon character lives in a pineapple under the sea?
- Answer: Spongebob Squarepants
- 9. What was the name of the actor who played Jack Dawson in Titanic?
- Answer: Leonardo DiCaprio
- 10. In what year was the first episode of South Park aired?
- Answer: 1997
Animals Trivia Questions
These trivia questions deal with all things animals including anatomy, their scientific names and more.
- 1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
- Answer: Three
- 2. How long is the gestation period of an African elephant?
- Answer: 22 months
- 3. What’s the scientific name of a wolf?
- Answer: Canis lupus
- 4. What name is used to refer to a group of frogs?
- Answer: An army
- 5. What is a female donkey called?
- Answer: A Jenny
- 6. How many eyes does a bee have?
- Answer: Five
- 7. Which mammal has no vocal cords?
- Answer: Giraffe
- 8. What’s the fastest animal in the world?
- Answer: The cheetah
- 9. Which animal symbolizes good luck in Europe?
- Answer: Ladybug
- 10. Do sponges have hearts?
- Answer: No
All of us here at Evolved Contact wish you and your business the best of luck.
Enquire about our white label contact centre support services for your business.
How do you trivia with a team? ›
How to use Trivia with Teams. First step: Run trivia command “@Trivia trivia” to start playing quizzes. And then, a next window will appear where you can select the channel and number of questions. You can select up to 5 categories for the quiz, and click send.What are good trivia questions? ›
- Who, in 1903, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize? ...
- What year did the Berlin wall fall? ...
- What is the more popular name for the portrait officially titled “La Gioconda,” painted in 1503? ...
- What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
- What instrument does Phoebe play? ...
- Which of Phoebe's songs gets turned into a music video? ...
- Who is Phoebe's twin? ...
- What is Phoebe's birth mother's name? ...
- What is Phoebe's little brother's name? ...
- What does Phoebe find in a can of pop?
A quiz for team building is a fantastic way to encourage something so fundamentally crucial to the success of a business. If you can, try to include them regularly and often; they might just be one of the driving forces in your success!What are 10 questions to ask? ›
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
- What Would You Rather Throw Away: Love Or Money?
- What's The Most Beautiful Place You've Ever Seen?
- What Was Your Fondest Memory Of High School?
- What's Your Favorite TV Show?
- What's The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
- Have You Ever Dine And Dashed At A Restaurant? ...
- Would You Rather Have Endless Money Or Endless Love? ...
- Have You Ever Been In A Car Crash — And It Was Your Fault? ...
- If You Could Star In A Movie, What Movie Would It Be? ...
- What Is Your Most Frequently Used Emoji? ...
- What Was The Last Thing You Stole Or Shoplifted?
: a deceptive question that is intended to make one give an answer that is not correct or that causes difficulty.How well do you know me random questions? ›
A few examples of fun “how well do you know me” questions include: Who is the person that I looked up to the most growing up? What is my favorite food and how often do I eat that specific food? Do I have any allergies to anything?What is a team dynamic questionnaire? ›
Teametric© is a questionnaire which team members complete about themselves and about each other. It assesses behaviors at individual, team and inter-team levels.
How do I create an interactive poll for my team? ›
- In Teams, go to the group chat where you want to create the poll.
- Tap the plus. ...
- Tap Polls .
- On the Polls screen, enter your question and options. ...
- Tap Save to see a preview of your poll.
- Tap Edit if you want to make additional changes, or if your poll is ready, tap Send.
- In Teams, select Calendar.
- Find the meeting you've scheduled for which you want to add polls and click or tap it.
- Select Chat with participants.
- Select. ...
- Select Save. ...
- Select. ...
- Add your question options and your answer options.
How Many Questions do You Need for a Trivia Night? Most rounds have about 5-8 questions per round. You can also include bonus rounds with obscure questions for extra points.How do you make a virtual trivia fun? ›
- Break the group into teams to maximize fun. ...
- Give the group time to catch up in meaningful ways. ...
- Ensure the trivia is creative. ...
- Make sure your questions include a mix of everything… ...
- 5. … ...
- Customize trivia to the group.
- What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
21 Questions is a game for people to get to know each other better. It can be played either in a group or with just two people. If the game is being played in a group, a target volunteers or is selected. Then, the target is asked a total of 21 questions and must answer them honestly.What are special questions? ›
SPECIAL QUESTIONS, or WH-QUESTIONS. These questions begin with the following question words: Who, what, which, where, when, why, how, how many, how much, how long, how often. These interrogative words show the information is required. Special questions may refer to any part of the sentence.What are the 7 key questions? ›
7 Key Questions: Who, What, Why, When, Where, How, How Much?What are some fun questions to ask coworkers? ›
- Tell us two truths and a lie.
- What's the weirdest you've ever done?
- If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
- What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
- What's your favourite TV show?
A quick question is one which the questioner hopes, perhaps unrealistically, can be readily dealt with.
What kind of game is 21 questions? ›
Playing the modern 21 questions game revolves around the two players choosing 21 questions to ask one another. And then prompting each other for truthful responses to the 21 questions. It is considered a conversation starter game. And intends to begin an intellectual or thoughtful prologue between the two players.What are good hot seat questions? ›
- What was your most recent random act of kindness?
- What is one of your favorite family traditions?
- What was your first job?
- What is the scariest or riskiest thing you've ever done?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is an assumption people make about you?
Great Icebreaker Questions
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? When you die, what do you want to be remembered for? What is your favorite item you've bought this year? What would be the most surprising scientific discovery imaginable? What is your absolute dream job?
- Does true love exist? This is one of the most controversial and frequently asked life questions. ...
- Is there life after death? ...
- Should abortion be allowed? ...
- What is the purpose of life? ...
- Why is there hatred in the world? ...
- Does he or she love me?
The question, “What do we know and how do we know it?” occupies the mind of the epistemologist. The prevailing theory of truth, at least among the public and certainly among scientists, is the correspondence theory, which states that truth corresponds with facts and reality.What can run but Cannot walk answer? ›
Explanation: The answer to the riddle is water, a river. A river can run but not walk.What are the most profound questions? ›
- Why is there something rather than nothing? ...
- Why do we exist? ...
- Why does evolution happen? ...
- Why does time only move forward? ...
- Why are we both good and evil? ...
- Why is the universe just right? ...
- Why are we conscious? ...
- Why do we grieve?
Who do you think knows you the best out of anyone you've met so far? How would you describe the ugliest thing in the whole world? What is something you've done as an adult that you'd be proud of if you were younger? How would you describe the most beautiful thing in the whole world?What are some good why questions? ›
- Why is there a leap day?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why you always lying?
- Why is my poop green?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are cats afraid of cucumbers?
- Why do dogs eat grass?
- Why are cats scared of cucumbers?
- What do you think the meaning of life is?
- If money were no object, what would you do?
- If you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
- What is the most unexpected piece of advice you ever received?
What is the code to ask good questions? ›
- Specified details as much as possible, such as: ...
- Provide relevant code along with your question, if possible.
- Explain the command or steps that you run to reproduce the problem.
- Describe what you have tried to fix the problem. ...
- Read through your question.
- Two truths and one lie. A bunch of new hires starting today? ...
- Find 10 things in common. This is probably one of the best icebreakers for large groups. ...
- Whodunit. ...
- The scavenger hunt. ...
- Human rock-paper-scissors. ...
- The one-word icebreaker game. ...
- The Marshmallow Challenge.
- 1) They communicate well with each other. ...
- 2) They focus on goals and results. ...
- 3) Everyone contributes their fair share. ...
- 4) They offer each other support. ...
- 5) Team members are diverse. ...
- 6) Good leadership. ...
- 7) They're organized. ...
- 8) They have fun.
The essential factors of effective teams include psychological safety, interpersonal sensitivity and dependability. Here are three ways you can start building a foundation for effective teams.What 3 things would you do to improve your team? ›
- Build diverse and inclusive teams.
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities for every team member.
- Build trust within the team.
- Encourage clear, frequent communication.
- Give teams autonomy in decision-making.
- Manage team meetings wisely.
An interactive quiz is a type of material in which, answering a few questions, the user can get a result of what they were looking for. This final result is generated through calculation and classification of interactions the user had with the quiz questions.How do you make trivia team questions? ›
How to Create Quiz in Microsoft Teams - YouTubeHow does Group trivia work? ›
Trivia nights or pub quizzes are a kind of game night that is hosted by a bar. Multiple rounds are structured across different subjects like general knowledge, history, pop culture, and more. People can play in teams and buy drinks on trivia night, making a fun social activity with friends.How do I start a trivia session? ›
- Find a good venue. ...
- Decide if you want to have a theme. ...
- Draw a crowd. ...
- Decide on the rules before you start! ...
- Create good questions. ...
- Keeping score. ...
- Select an MC for the evening. ...
- Make it extra special!
- Step 1) Successful Trivia in Bars Depends on Answering 2 Critical Questions! ...
- Step 2) Select a Bar Trivia Format. ...
- Step 3) Decide on a Host and Question Source. ...
- Step 4) Determine the Theme. ...
- Step 5) Line Up (Really) Good Prizes. ...
- Step 6) Write an Event Plan. ...
- 4 Comments.
What is the purpose of trivia game? ›
Benefits of Trivia Games
By answering questions and learning, you're improving your cognitive skills. Retaining information about topics you're interested in is like an exercise for your mind, allowing you to expand your intelligence and improve mental capabilities.
Think of trivia like a workout for your mind. It exercises the brain's frontal cortex, the part of the brain responsible for memory function. This, in turn, improves cognitive skills and problem-solving abilities.What is the difference between a trivia and a quiz? ›
Trivia is the subcategory of “quiz” that is trivial; these are gimmicky game show questions that aren't really useful. An example of a trivia question is “How many dimples are on a golf ball?”. To be brutally honest, nobody really cares about trivial knowledge such as this. That's where the term “quiz” comes in.How many people should be on a trivia team? ›
Players typically form teams of up to 5-6 people, although some diehard trivia geeks like to partner up or even play solo. Most pen-and-paper trivia events are played in a series of 5-7 rounds, with 5-7 questions per round. The games typically last about 2 hours.How do I start a virtual trivia? ›
- Plan Your Event + Get Participants On Board. As with planning any virtual event, you'll want to make a couple of decisions about how you'll be running your virtual trivia night fundraiser before you start sharing the deets with everyone. ...
- Pick Your Trivia Night Questions. ...
- Run The Game.
I recommend 90 minutes (about the length of a movie). Each round should consist of 10 questions and each round should take about 15 minutes to get through. A 90 minute game RUN BY AN EXPERIENCED HOST would be 6 rounds of trivia (60 questions) and THAT will certainly keep the players focused and having fun!How do I run a trivia at work? ›
- Have well written questions. You want to make sure that the questions you have strike a good balance for the audience. ...
- Create clear rules. ...
- Come prepared. ...
- Know your audience. ...
- Have good prizes. ...
- Have enough materials. ...
- Bring backup. ...
- Know your answers.
A good trivia host is fun and funny, but you have to be careful not to overdo it. I've seen some hosts who treated the show like their own personal open mic night, and treated the questions like an afterthought. Remember: people came to answer some questions.